Thinking that all was well I sent Julia to school today. No problem right? yeah...anyway, We went to Jaclyns Doctor appt. and had breakfast then went to pick Julia up at school. We took to get her bangs cut and I bought her a headband. She complained in the car that her ear hurt. Silly me I thought it was her headband behind her ears so I told her to take it off. She did and when we got home I left right away to get my hair cut. I got back, just in time to hear that she had been complaining about her ear the entire time and after taking her temp. found out she was 100.7. I decided not to waste time trying to guess what it was and I took her to the doc. right away.
SHE HAS A F#@#&!G EAR INFECTION!!!!!
Mind you she is already on Zythromax! and now she is ALSO on Omnisef. What the f@#K???? The doc wants me to keep my appt. for Monday to check her again, but seriously I'm broke and done. I alone am sending my Doctors kids through college. I quit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
First of all, I hate Omnicef. Rampant acidic diarrhea. Secondly, I have bought my Dr.'s Summer vacation home, and am currently working on purchasing his Winter retreat in the Bahamas. This is one thing I do NOT want to keep up with the Joneses with.
Post a Comment