As always at this time of year, my entire family is sick. I am taking each one to the Doctor today in the effort to make sure there is nothing more substantial wrong (infection, bleeding out etc.) Let me explain...
#1 child (Jonathan) has had cold over a week and a half. Fever in the beginning, BAD cough and runny nose. Seemingly on the up swing I sent him back to school (still with a cough a slight runny nose, but definitely improved) Sat. still holding his own(we even went to a party) SO what a surprise to see on Sunday runny nose increases, cough is back stronger and low grade temp. back too... oh, and did I mention the vomit? Yeah, Sunday morning throwing up on the carpet and then again on the flooring. Not the way I want to spend my morning. Of course the man is at work and I am trying to clean up said child and the affected area while keeping smaller children away from playing with disgusting vomit or vomiting themselves(sympathy vomiting). Needless to say everyone was crying and or screaming!
#2 child (Julia) After being sick for about 5 days she has been floating between a 99.5 and 101 for the entire time. 3 days fever and it's time to see the Doc. my rule, but it's always worked for me. She also has a HORRIBLE cough and continuous runny nose.
My gut's saying sinus infection with both, part due to the cold, but part is due to this shitty mild weather and their allergies are acting up again! Not what I need because their Meds cost me a fortune!!!!
As to #3 child (Jaclyn) After the vomit brigade I decided to still go to my parents house for my dad and brothers birthday (giving child#1 strict instructions to not eat anything or touch anyone unless directed by me) After dinner my baby decides she has to poop, you know this because she usually cries when she poops and this time was no exception. (she is sometimes constipated and she's on antibiotics) I change her and notice that there is a little blood on her poop. I looked very carefully to be sure it was only on her poop and not in her poop. Anyway I tell Joe and he said I should take her in to be sure, because blood coming out of the body without there being a cut should be looked at by the Doc.
So now I am taking 3 children into the Doctor and I have to be there in 15 minutes. We'll see what happens!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment