Thursday, February 08, 2007

the secret

I watched Oprah today and they were talking about the secret and it has inspired me. I always knew I got it, but today I was moved to use it daily. My life is going to change in ways I have yet to imagine. I feel the energy in my mind and body that is going to lead me to the pathways of my future and the future of my family, pushing us towards success. Not success in the terms of rich, but happy fulfilled and yes, financially secure. I am alive and energized! Everyone should know that if you project positive energy into the world you will get it back 10 fold! This is no joke. You create you own opportunities. You are the reason that the shit keeps hitting the fan. The more you dwell on the negative the more negative things will happen. God, I can think of so many examples of how this has worked for me, both positively and negatively. My future is so bright now I need to wear sunglasses. You can think what you will, but I know this works and I plan on doing it! I will lead by example...

1 comment:

Crazy Mom said...

Seriously, I don't get it. What's the secret? Perpetuate happiness and you'll be happy? Forgive me, I don't get to watch Oprah. My kids are nuts.