I was shocked to hear the news today about Steve Irwin. I know the man was nuts, but I really appreciate what he did for the world as an environmentalist. I mean, I never once thought about crocs. or any other animal for that matter until he came to TV. He was a good man who entertained millions of people (including my son) and saved many animals lives...he will be missed.
On a happier note my children are the light of the world! I can not believe that God has blessed me with three beautiful, healthy, happy children. I look at their faces daily and wonder what I did to deserve them. Their laughter makes my heart sing and dance! Yesterday we lit a fire in the pit on the driveway and roasted marshmallows. We listened to the music playing at a nearby street fair and danced. I took pictures that may or may not turn out. It was great. I hope to have many more nights like that. Picture perfect.
Monday, September 04, 2006
In hell for too long
I have left the sad day in hell up too long! I am not completely over my day(a week later), but I did have a great week so the day's negativity is moving on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment