O.k. so we were driving to the tutor today and we were almost killed by a guy in a van who thought he would make a left turn from a parking lot, right in front of me while I was doing, oh, about 50mph!!! Dumb Ass!!!! If it were not for an empty right lane we would have died. No doubt about it!!! I swerved quickly to avoid him and honked my horn loudly and he just looked at me. He drives into oncoming traffic and just looks at me! What the hell is wrong with people!!!
On top of that I was driving out of the tutors sub-division and an old lady who obviously should not be driving starts to pull out of a parking lot (again) and nearly clips me too!! Thank God I was driving slowly and again the lane next to me was empty, but for Pete’s sakes do I have a bull’s eye on my car? I high tailed it home carefully and have not left since.


1 comment:
Thank god you are NOT dead. The Harem on Sat. would not have been the same without you.
Did you have a headache on Sunday?
Teasing!!! Love ya!
Z-
Post a Comment