Monday, July 31, 2006

Morgan...day one

I started watching Morgan today. A friend of mine was in a jam with child care and she asked me if I can watch her daughter 2 days a week. I agreed at $40 a day (which is pennies). I know that it is not much, but I also know my friend does not have the money and it is only until December. Anyway, she is 15months old, only 3 months older than Jaclyn, but she is huge! It is very deceiving because her size does not correlate to her behavior and you forget that she is still a baby. She has been excellent though. She is all over me and that has created a little jealousy between the girls, but in time they will learn to share. Over all the day was great. We went to a pool party for Joe's work. It was great fun! The children went down the water slide and Jonathan jumped off the diving board. It was comfy outside (a great break from the heat of the day) and with good food and lots of drinks we really enjoyed ourselves. Anyway, I'm board already with this particular blob so I bet you are too, see ya!

No comments: