This lay out is about not being afraid, in honor of breast cancer awareness month. My's fears and problems are nothing compared to what some women are facing. Breast cancer is every women's fear, every women's nightmare and every women's problem. Let's ban together to eradicate this horrible disease and give our daughters, granddaughters, nieces, sisters, aunts and mothers a life without that fear. Click here if you want to donate to help put second base in the gutter
That being said here is my layout, My husband is a firefighter/paramedic. He has been in this profession for more years than I can count and loves every second of it. These pictures were taken at a local fire by the departments photographer. They scare me to death.
I am often asked how I feel about your job. I always tell people that it doesn’t bother me, but the truth is I have to block it out and convince myself to not be afraid.
Thanks for looking.
Jen


6 comments:
Wife of a Sheriff's Deputy here... I totally get this!! Thanks SO MUCH for playing in the gutter with us!! LOVE what you did.
Awesome job! glad you found us!!!! can't wait to see what else you come up with
P.S. Shirley will appreciate this too--she's a fireman's wife as well!
rockin' page...and I love the honest journaling....hope you play again...
Boy the colors are so dramatic on this!! Awesome layout! Thanks for playing with us Guttergirlz!!
Wow, I absolutely LOVE your page! Glad you decided to play along....hope you come back to the gutter again! ;)
You are so talented. Amazing work Sweet cheeks!
Post a Comment