Monday, July 02, 2007
Bikes for $.01
How can you beat that! I went to a store today to buy a couple of bikes for my kids to keep at their grandmas house. They were on clearance for cheap , but little did I know how cheap they were! The bikes were outside so I grabbed the sticker off of both bikes and brought them up to the register. I gave the clerk the ticket and they rung up for .01!!!! I don't think he realized the price because he rang up the rest of my things and didn't even flinch. So I walked out and got the bikes and left. I spend thousands of dollars at this store, there has to be things I've purchased that were charged wrong so I figured it will all work out in the end. That alleviates my Catholic guilt. What a killer deal though! Uh-huh oh yeah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment