So it was my birthday on Friday, and we went out to dinner...alone. It was great! No rush to get done before someone did something to someone or something. If your a mom of small children you know what I mean! Anyway, Joe and I had a great time at the restaurant and after we had a GREAT time at home too. ;)
But the best of all came the next night at my MIL's house. We were invited to have a birthday dinner there for me (she came home from Florida special for me) and she made all of my favorites! Including chocolate mouse cake!!!MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..... Well, Just as dinner was on the table my son very emphatically said we have to do "the prayer". I said "ok Jonathan you start". To this he said "you have to stand up and put your hand over your heart" (this will sound familiar to you Jen) He did so and started "I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America..."As we all sat covering our mouths so that he could not see our laughter he finished the entire pledge of allegiance. My MIL was literally crying she was laughing so hard. It was THE cutest thing ever. I love him so very much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment